Steps required for admission to Don Valley Academy for International Students
1. Application Form, signed and dated by both parents and the student
2. Official copies of school Report Cards in English, for the past two years and current year. English translation must be notarized.
3. Photocopy of Passport or Birth Certificate
4. Photocopy of an up-to- date official immunization record in English
5. Notarized Custodianship Declaration documents from both custodian (original) and parents (photocopy) in English
6. Full payment of tuition.